Ariadne Labs is seeking rising undergraduate college seniors and recent undergraduate college graduates (Winter 2020 or Spring 2021) to join our 2021 Summer Internship Program. This 10 week program will run from early June, 2021 until mid- August, 2021.
All interested candidates must submit:
- Cover Letter including an explanation of why you’d like to work for Ariadne Labs, what you’d like to learn over the summer, and how this internship fits into your career aspirations.
Applications are due no later than January 8, 2021. Should you be selected, live interviews will take place in February and offers will be extended by March 30, 2021.
Ariadne Labs is a joint center for health systems innovation at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. Our goal is to save lives and reduce suffering by developing and implementing solutions for better care at critical moments in people’s lives everywhere. Better care means better health outcomes, lower costs, and more actual caring. Critical means solving health systems failures that have major impact, typically touching people by the millions. Ariadne Labs currently has research and implementation projects in the areas of childbirth, surgery, palliative care, and primary health care.
Ariadne Labs is looking for students interested in health systems innovation and want exposure to a wide variety of professional experience that may include research, administrative, and project support. Interns may be assigned to one of Ariadne’s five core programs, a platform team, or directly with the Chief Medical Officer. Platforms at Ariadne are essentially Centers of Expertise that focus on: Innovation, Implementation, and Science and Technology. Tasks may range from analyzing data and figuring out ways to present it to doing literature reviews and synthesizing that material. We are looking for someone who learns quickly, recognizes that no task is too big or too small, and can adapt well to new challenges. Since this person may be working on more than one project, multi-tasking and time management are crucial skills.
Our core values are:
- Respect for the Ariadne Labs mission, our community, each other, and ourselves;
- Stewardship of our work and resources;
- Pursuit of excellence, with a focus on continual improvement;
- A belief in a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to our work;
- A commitment to meaningful diversity and inclusion in our work and in the Ariadne Labs community.
Please click here to apply.